hai! :)

"With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose."

- Wayne W. Dyer




i am posting this entry from my new room in Dpp Sime Darby. and i'm alone. hehe! i have no room mate, and it feels like heaven. i have this room all by myself and it looks good. so well-arranged, so fabulous, just like the owner. hahaha! and i'm truly sorry for abandoning my cik belog for days. you know, busy with stuffs and the connection is so good (not) pulak. so, the mood has all gone to the sea. but thank God i got Ariffin Janal as my team member. he helped me by updating this cik belog. if you happened to read any post like so lovey dovey and whatnot, it's his, not mine. haha. thank you Ariffin Janal :) also, i'm living a good, healthy life so far. so, don't you worry about me. i'm doing great, and fabulous. lastly, i would like to say thank you to the readers of always you and i for dropping by and leave your comments. i promise i'll give you a visit soon i get the chance, okayy. have a great weekend, people!

peace.no.war.

it's me, little ain~

0 peeps' gossiping: