Conteng-conteng

Assalamualaikum, people!

Wahhh it's been agesssss since I last visited my own page.

Whatever happens to you people?

Me? So many things happen to me. I had a job. I resigned. I got another job. And I'm about to resign again. Hehe. Oh that's life. I also throw away one person that I used to call a sister long time ago.

About the preparation for the big day. It's almost done I guess, Alhamdulillah. Just counting the days to come.

Am I ready? Oh don't ask. All I know is that I am so scared. Scared of everything. Scared of not being able to be a good wife to him. Scared of not being able to cope fast. And not being able to take care of the house. Oh speaking about the house, we got a beautiful spacious and fully furnished house to rent. Alhamdulillah, rezeki. Heee :D

Perhaps this is my last post as Single. I really am hoping that I can actively do blogging after this if you know what I mean hehe. Ohh I really want to resign, sit at home, cook for him and wait for him to come home from work and do laundry for him. Hahaha bagus tak idea tu? Gheeee crazy me.

Ok, people. I dont know what else to write. I'm not feeling well, tonsil and cough. Ujian Allah.

I will write again. Please bear with me.


imissyou


it's me, little ain.



2 peeps' gossiping:

Anonymous said...

please b4 resign..please terima i kjer kt tmpt you dulu haha..gnti you pom boleyh..kahkah.. xoxo -d publish!

-u noe who i am when i laugh aloud around you back off the day.

-u noe who i am when u pinch my stomach for fun back off the day

- u noe who i am when u think of me when your heart uum song..

little ain said...

oo my God.

suddenly i dont think i know you. who are you?